Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Super Human Powers

     Every single time I watched any type of super hero on television when I was younger, I always thought about how cool it would be to fly. I would always wonder what the world would look like from a birds eye view. Then this project came up in class and it was the perfect opportunity to allow myself to fly. The situation I chose was saving a man falling from a building and me flying in and saving him. When I was brainstorming this idea I knew what my special power would be but I did not know what situation I wanted to put myself in. Then I thought about super hero's and what they stand for. One thing all super hero's have in common is that they always save people from dangerous situations. So I went with a man falling from a building and me zooming in through the air to save him. Overall I am very happy with how this project turned out but if I were to change one thing I would probably make the whole thing a cartoon, instead of having only my super hero suit look like a cartoon. Even with that said, I still and very happy with this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment