Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Johnny Bravo

     The object that I chose to take pictures of is the Rpac. I chose this because I have always admired the building itself and I am a very big on staying in shape and what better place to do that at than the Rpac. When I was taking pictures the strangest thing happened. The cartoon character Johnny Bravo kept getting into my pictures. I tried yelling at him to get out of the way but he never did. He snuck into the corner of one picture and he even went all the way up on the roof to get into one of my pictures. He also kept making the same pose to show off his muscles. Ok, honestly I used my imagination on this one. I was taking pictures of the Rpac and decided to put Johnny Bravo in the pictures because I was always a fan of his cartoon when I was growing up. Also, he is always showing off his muscles in weird crazy poses. Since the Rpac is all about getting in shape and building muscles up I decided Johnny Bravo would be perfect.
     I got the idea of making this project a funny but random piece from Claes Oldenburg. We looked at many of his works in class on Monday and I figured why not make mine in a more non serious manner. I hope that my viewers look at this piece and think it is in some way funny cause I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment