Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project 2 Explanation


The ten pictures that I have chosen for this project represent me in their own special way. This project represents what is very important to me and what my passion and dreams are. These pictures are all very important to me but one thing this project does not show is my character as a person. I love all of these things and they mean a lot to me but these do not show how I act as a person. Hopefully people view me as a nice, kind, and caring person and I feel that these pictures do not show that. I used Photoshop to crop these pictures and place them into no particular order. My life is always a cluster and I would not consider myself to be a very organized person. I feel that I have a very hectic lifestyle and never know what is coming next. This project was very fun to do, and I am looking forward to doing many more projects that represent who I am as an individual.


No comments:

Post a Comment